accounts by nick

Accounting services for the entrepreneur in you. Start-up, musician, artist or otherwise, I can help you with the nitty gritty for the set-up of your business, including account and tax preparation.



if you’re self-employed then you’ll need to register with hmrc to make sure you’re paying the right tax.

you’ll need to keep records, and at the end of the year you’ll need to calculate your taxable profit for your income tax return. its likely you’ll need to pay class 2 and class 4 national insurance contributions (nic).

your income tax is paid in two payments, 31 january and 31 july. 

accounts by nick is a trading name of N A J Johnson Ltd

© 2015 N A J Johnson Ltd all rights reserved · N A J Johnson Ltd is a registered limited company of England and Wales (09505995), with registered office at 82 Caledonian Road, London, N1 9DN, and is a registered accounting practice with ICAS. 

disclaimer  |  data protectioncopyright